In other big news for today - we are sharing the name we have chosen for our son! (drum roll please....) It is John William.
And how did we come up with it? Well, I have always liked the name William and it is a good, old family name on Ellis's side. (such as Colonel William who fought in the Revolutionary War and the big Battle of Cowpins - if you want details, Ellis would be more than happy to talk for hours to you about it. :) ) We are also naming him John in memory of Ellis's father. So, the entire name has great meaning to us, and we love it! (And I sure hope he does too.)
Now, whether we end up calling him John or Will is still up for decision. Honestly, we may wait until the little guy comes out screaming in January to make the decision. It's that decision that has kept us "clammed up" in answer to "what are you going to call him?" But I just can't keep it secret anymore!!!
:)
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay! I changed the link on our blog right away! John William is a beautiful name. He will appreciate his parents' good taste!
Very Cute!
I was so excited when I went to Jennifer's blog and saw the name change! It feels much more personal!
I think it is a great name!
Love the name! Freakeconomics would be proud. I love both John and Will but for what it's worth Clay and I hate being called by our middle names. It can be such a pain. But, you have to go with whatever name fits your little boy because we all know I'm no Margaret! Take care!
Post a Comment