Since that post below, I have discovered that there has been either miscommunication or some (ahem!) exaggeration about Will's standing abilities. Still darn impressive, but not quite as shocking to me as what I thought he had done. Anyway, the "real" story is that he has pulled himself up to standing, and then let go for a moment, standing on his own. And Daddy says he didn't quite achieve it in his presence but came pretty close.
(Missy - I know you read this blog, so feel free to comment on what Will has and has not done at day care! :-) )
Will is a little under the weather today. I think he has been hit with like the 100th cold. Poor little guy. Hurts me to send him to day care when he is not feeling well. But he was playing some this morning and, after sitting with him for a while before heading to work, I felt that he would probably be okay. Its so hard to know what to do when they are sick but unable to communicate with you exactly what is bothering them. And I hate to take Will to the doctor with every sniffle, so I'm trying to avoid doing that this time. Anyway, hopefully he'll be better soon.
Thursday, September 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment