Last Thursday, Will pulled himself up to standing with one of his toys and has done it a couple of time since, although he hasn't "cruised" around the furniture yet. However, I have also seen him try very hard to stand up in the middle of the floor. He will be crawling along, stop, pull his feet flat under him and kind of squat with his hands on the floor. You can tell he is trying hard to get his balance to stand up - before he falls back on his butt. But rumor has it (from the day care and Daddy) that he has been successful and has stood up on his own at least twice! (This is one of the things that really stinks about being a working mom - because I've missed it.)
I'm proud of Will but it also makes my heart beat a little faster. I mean we haven't even put up gates yet for the crawling Will and now we're jumping straight to walking?? Slow down little man. You are growing up too fast for your mommy!
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Whoa! He must be an overachiever like his mommy :)
Hmmm...was that a compliment? I'm not so sure Miss Julie! :-)
Post a Comment