A way for us to keep family and friends posted about Will and the twins!
Uh Oh!
WOW! He is getting so big!!! I can't wait to see him on Sunday!
Don't worry too much. Sydney was like lightning up the stairs at about that age too but still didn't make up her mind to really walk until 15 months. Maybe he'll be content just climbing. But you could get lucky:)
Ashley - you make me hopeful to hear that about Sydney! I'm not ready for a walker! :-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Uh Oh!
WOW! He is getting so big!!! I can't wait to see him on Sunday!
Don't worry too much. Sydney was like lightning up the stairs at about that age too but still didn't make up her mind to really walk until 15 months. Maybe he'll be content just climbing. But you could get lucky:)
Ashley - you make me hopeful to hear that about Sydney! I'm not ready for a walker! :-)
Post a Comment