Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ear Infection Again!

Poor Will! I totally jinxed him this weekend. We went to one of his classmates' birthday party this weekend and one of the mom's was telling me that her son had an ear infection in both ears. I bragged how Will has never had one since he had tubes, and then she told me that her son had tubes too but they still get infections. And I said - not Will - never had one since the tubes were put in ...

And then he wakes up in the middle of the night Sunday telling me "ear hurt!" and the doctor finds that he has an ear infection in both ears yesterday! Ugh!

BUT - lest there be another pessimistic post - Will is not really acting sick. He is a little fussier than usual but otherwise just fine, and the antibiotics have probably already kicked in. AND - our little Christmas tree is up and decorated, decorations up outside and inside, almost all Christmas presents purchased ... and I am feeling the Christmas spirit again! :-)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Glad all is well and that you have found the Christmas spirit...I am still searching for it.