Last Wednesday, Will had his Christmas program at school. He sat with all the kids and sang Christmas carols. His favorite, by far, is Jingle Bells, which he sings all the time. Bapa and Grandma came too, and we all hid from him while he sang so he wouldn't try to leave. Despite my efforts, he did catch me, but unlike at Thanksgiving, this time he was just elated to see me but stayed where he was. Smiling and waving and shouting "Mommy!" It made taking the morning off of work for his 10 minute program well worth it. :-)
Bapa took some wonderful pictures from the morning --
_008_X-mas_at_Day_Care_-_Will_with_Elf_hat_(6).jpg)
_007_X-mas_at_Day_Care_-_Will_with_Elf_hat_(5).jpg)
And here is a series of pix that show how much this kid loves his Bapa. Here I am showing him Bapa in the crowd -
_021_X-mas_at_Day_Care_-_Look_there_is_Bapa.jpg)
And here is his pure elation at seeing him!
_022_X-mas_at_Day_Care_-_There_is_Bapa.jpg)
_023_X-mas_at_Day_Care_-_Happy_Moment.jpg)
After the Christmas program, Will found a microphone and went to town singing Jingle Bells to the line of kids and parents waiting to get food. I love these pictures Bapa took --
2 comments:
That is so adorable! I love the pictures of him with the microphone! And he is so big...he doesn't look like a baby anymore!
Emily, I absolutely LOVE your dad's pictures! Those are keepers! He's such a sweet boy!! Hope you had a merry christmas!!
Post a Comment