Sunday, December 21, 2008

Lights at the Zoo

Last Wednesday, we took Will to see the Christmas lights at the zoo. I have always wanted to see the lights, and I thought Will would love to see them too. He had a blast on the carousel (he actually shook and squealed with excitment when it started up) and loved playing on the playground, and the biggest hit was the fake snow that was blowing around in some places in the zoo. But, keeing it real, he really didn't care much about the lights, and because he had a big day with his Christmas program at school (see post below), he quickly became tired. I think he threw three really loud tantrums, the biggest on the way out when we had to return the car. Daddy and I were exhausted by the time we got home ... but I do think that Will had a great time. I hope that next year he will love looking at the lights too! :-)









No comments: