Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Circus

On Friday, Ellis took the day off so that we could take Will to the morning circus show. Will was so excited to go that morning even though I'm pretty sure he had no idea what the circus was. He really was speechless most of the time, staring intently and in awe at all the show. He seemed to really love it, although he did get pretty tired at the end, and Ellis and I liked it better than we thought we would. Will's favorite part was the elephants and the clowns. (He keeps talking about clowns and puts my shoes on and walks around like a clown.) I am really happy that we decided to get first row tix - Will stood up for almost the whole show so we were able to pen him him in on either side and let him lean on the wall to watch the show. It made it way more enjoyable with a 2 year old.





1 comment:

Ariail said...

Glad y'all had a good time.