Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rainy Weekend is No Fun

Whew. I have to say I'm a little happy for the weekend to be over. Poor Will is just so sick of being inside. Why did it have to be so beautiful and sunny all week and then cold and rainy all weekend? Blech. Really nasty weather. So, we stayed indoors for the most part and tried desperately to keep a 2 year old happy. (As I type this, he is taking all of my pots out of the drawer and banging them on the floor. Nice.) And the boy has REALLY learned the word "no" - as in telling US no.

Perhaps Will was in time out a lot this weekend? (His time out place is on a bench in our foyer.) He put his stuffed animal in time out today. He came into the kitchen and announced to me that lamb was in time out. When I asked why, he said "[unintelligble] No No No!". I assume lamb went there like he had, for telling his parents no or doing something he shouldn't be. It cracked me up though:

No comments: