Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Family Day

Will, and his parents, were super excited to have his cousins, Aunt Kathy, Uncle Clarence and Nanny come visit him today. We grilled burgers and such and ate outside (while its still cool enough and the flies aren't around). The kids just played and played and played and played on that playset. I absolutely loved to see Will and Anna play this time. They really "played together" for the first time and, overall, got along very very well. I know Will missed her this morning! Kate helped me make strawberry ice cream...which we all enjoyed about 4 hours later (word to the wise - always always make sure you have plenty of rock salt around when you make homemade ice cream).

It was a really great day to spend with Ellis's side of the family. And the weather could seriously not have been more perfect!











2 comments:

Kathy said...

We all had such a good time playing with Will!! It was just perfect weather, with great food and family. I can't wait to get back together again :)

Jennifer said...

The playset looks awesome!!!