Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Playhouse Disney and Fun with Friends

Saturday, Will and I met up with his upstate friends to go to Playhouse Disney. (The dads got to stay behind, drink beer, and enjoy the sunshine and warm day ... us moms were jealous, to say the least.) I think Will just loved it, and other than freaking out around intermission for a "SNACK!" he did really well. His favorite, by far, were Little Einsteins. I really wish I could convince Will's dad that a trip to Disney needs to be an annual event!

Here he is right when the show was about to start --

This is his $8 lemonade that I caved in and got him when he was dying for a SNACK! and the snack line was a mile long. Later, during the show, Julie went and got popcorn for the boys to chow down on. It was Will's first taste of popcorn and I don't think there was any question that he loved it. He had to scoop it in huge handfuls and munch on it as he stared at the show. :-)


After Playhouse, it was an evening of FOL fun. I really love to see how Will can play with Alex and Charlie more and more. I know it won't be long before Cate is there in the midst of things keeping the boys in line!




1 comment:

Ariail said...

He looks so happy.