Wednesday, April 08, 2009

The First Egg Hunt

Sunday was the neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt. It was pretty funny to watch Will this year. He would bypass tons of eggs to zero in on the one egg he had his eyes on.



Afterwards, I helped Will check out the toys and fruit snacks that filled his plastic eggs.


This year, the neigborhood rented a blow-up slide for the kids. Daddy and I were a little leary about letting him go on it by himself. But one of his classmates was there and she did just fine so, I figured, give it a try Will! And he did great! He needed help both times from some of the older kids to get up to the top. However, once he was at the top, there was no need for coaxing to get him to slide down. And the look of pure joy when he reached the bottom of the slide after the first time was priceless!



No comments: