Sunday, November 08, 2009

Birthday Fun

Saturday, we traveled for Cate's 2nd birthday party. Will had so much fun - he got to ride a pony, go on a hayride, cook hotdogs over a campfire, and play with all his "upstate" friends. Ellis and I were glad to be able to help celebrate Jennifer and Travis' youngest turn 2. Can't believe she is 2 already!

I also met one of Jennifer's friends whose 2 year old twins were there. She already had some great tips for me - like having a chart for the twins arrive to check-off who ate when and how much, who was changed, who slept, etc to keep track of them. I know I will be e-mailing her in the near future for any more advice she can give!




"Cowboy Will" (as he called himself)

The Cowboys (Charlie, Will and Alex)

The birthday girl!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Looks like Will did have a great time! I love the photo with him on the horse!