Friday is my 16 week check-up, and we should be able to find out the sex of the babies as long as the cooperate and don't "hide the goods." I plan on drinking caffeine for breakfast and jumping up and down if they refuse to move for the ultrasound tech. I feel like I cannot start getting ready for them until I know what their sexes are.
Truth be told, yes, I would prefer a boy and a girl. I had a vivid dream the other night that they were both girls, and yet, deep down, I have a feeling that I am going to be the mother of 3 boys.
Anyway, I am SO excited to find out. SO excited.
What do you think they will be?? :-)
Okay - y'all keep those "one of each" vibes coming my way!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
1 boy, 1 girl. Because you get a little brother for Will and then a sweet girl for yourself. :)
I think it's one of each too!
one of each
Post a Comment