Will was thrilled to meet Santa this past weekend at the Breakfast with Santa event at our church. He proudly jumped on his lap and said that he wanted a Green Lantern watch. (??? Afraid that will not make it on Santa's sleigh!)
The girls did not handle it so well. Although thrilled to see Santa and anxious to run up and see him. Once Catie and Carter realized they were supposed to get that close to Santa, they lost it.
Carter could not handle being on Santa's lap...
And Catie never even made it off the floor that she had flung herself on, crying hysterically....
Perhaps they will like Santa a little more next year? :-)
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hilarious! I expect the same from Smith next year! :-)
Also, I love how Will has this look like..."Yeah...they are not into this, but see how calm and good I am???"
Post a Comment