I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas. Our Christmas was loud, chaotic, exhausting and tons of fun! Pictures to come soon, but for now, we are working on finishing touches to prepare for Will's birthday. My little man turns FIVE tomorrow. I cannot believe he is going to be 5. In keeping with tradition, we will keep things low key tomorrow with family gifts and his official "party" being the second weekend in January. Daddy is in the garage as I type this attempting to put together the Spiderman bike that we are giving to Will for his birthday. (Big disadvantage to having a birthday right after Christmas is that things tend to sell out if Mommy isn't thinking ahead of time, so we had to get a bike that was all in pieces rather than the one already put together in the store. Ellis claims it looked easy...but after him being in the garage for 45 minutes and not much to show for it ... I am now not so sure!)
Monday, December 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment