Its official - as of last Thursday, we now have a new home! Its a home for us to grow into and, hopefully, stay in to raise our children. It had many of the things we were looking for slowly over the last 5 months or so (a traditional floor plan, 4 bedrooms and a playroom for the kids). We were in no rush to buy, but this one had so much of the features that we wanted. Ellis and I are not crazy about the pool (in fact, we almost passed on the house because of it), but I know the kids will love it, particularly as they get a little older. We'll be putting in a big (probably not attractive) child-proof fence around it until the kids are all older.
We will not be doing much until after Christmas (the season is busy enough!), and plan to get a few things done in the new house before we move in. Right now, the goal is to move in early February! We took the kids and my parents to see it for the first time today. The kids ran and ran and ran around that house, and Will has asked if we can move his playset by the pool so that the slide ends in the pool. Hee! (He has such a creative mind.) I look forward to making it our "own" --- I do NOT look forward to actually moving though. Yikes!
Saturday, December 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment