Thank you to everyone for their advice - on and off the blog. Ellis and I are coming to terms with what we need to do. I think we both are coming to the conclusion that we will skip the version procedure (thank you to my friends out in the medical field for correcting me!! duh - its not an inversion but a version procedure...oh well). We would rather let Will stay in as long as he can. I've heard lots of stories of women being induced right after a successful version procedure - which would be the end of this week, I guess. And we just aren't ready to do that yet. Anyway, I went for an ultrasound at the high risk OB's office Friday, so I'm assuming we'll have the consultation Tuesday or Wednesday. We'll see.
Will did look fine in the ultrasound though. Good strong heart, and apparently big chubby cheeks! :) He weighs about 6 pounds, 3 ounces.
(Marie - I haven't tried the frozen peas method. My OB looked at me like I was from Mars when I mentioned it to her. But I guess I really should try anything. I've got the peas in my freezer, so I'll give it a try!!)
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment