.jpg)

Little Will was born at 2:19pm on Wednesday, weighing just under 7lbs. The three of us are all doing well! I finally got to kiss his little feet and rub his little nose. :) In fact, his right foot was the first thing I touched when they pulled him out of me. :) (They lowered the screen just enough so I could see him.)
Will has gotten two great reports from his pediatrician. He is nursing really well, which has made me very happy! I'll post details later - just wanted to get some pictures up for everyone. We should be going home tomorrow morning.
6 comments:
MAN IS HE CUTE! I cannot wait to meet him!
CONGRATULATIONS!! HOW EXCITING!!!
Wow, he is just adorable!!!! I{m SO happy for you and Ellis and know that Will is a very lucky little boy. I wish I was in the US to meet him. I think he{s making me being away a lot more difficult!! I CAN{T WAIT to meet him soon!!
He is adorable. Don't tell Ellis but he looks a lot like his mama. I can't wait to meet him in person.
He is beautiful! More pictures!
I swear I posted...right after Jennifer. Blogger must have eaten it.
Congratulations! And I think he looks like his daddy! I am looking forward to seeing him in person.
Post a Comment