
Yes, I finally sent out Will's birth announcement after 4 1/2 months, but at least I did it before his first birthday! (I am disappointed that this picture came out kind of brown on the actual announcements but, oh well.)
We got the rest of the pictures we ordered from the photographer last week. They all look so good. I am really really pleased. The birth announcement picture is the only one we have a .jpg file on, but I will try to scan in some of the other pictures to share. I know we will really treasure these pictures a years from now when we can barely remember Will as a little baby.
4 comments:
I think the announcement looked great.
Who did you use as a photographer? That picture is great!
Rick Smoak at Green Moon in Irmo. He takes wonderful pictures of babies and children.
GORGEOUS announcement! Will is on our fridge so I think about him, and y'all, all the time!
Post a Comment