Monday, May 07, 2007

My Will Fix





That is what Ellis and I call it when he sends me a picture of Will in the middle of the work day. Lucky Daddy gets to visit Will during the day since he works right across the parking lot from the day care. He will take a picture with his Treo and email it to me. Those pictures get me through the day ... although they also sometimes make me miss Will terribly.

I look forward to my "Will fix" every day!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I used to make Chris do that with James since I couldn't go home at lunch - he doesn't go home as often, but that reminds me that I need him to take one of both boys when he does :) You're right, it does both - gets you through the day, but makes you want to be at home even more! Will is precious!

Holly @ Life as a Thrifter said...

He is TOO cute, Emily!

Marie said...

You are so lucky to be able to "see" him during the day!! Some days I see Anna for only 30 minutes and I hate it!! In the first picture it looks like Will has a twin in the swing next to him! He's so stinkin cute, Em!!