Sunday, May 20, 2007

Its Bananas! B-a-n-a-n-a-s*

About a week and a half ago (told you I was behind on blogging!), Will had bananas for the first time and seemed to really like them. (Well, as you can see from the pictures below, its not like he was smiling or anything. But he did open his mouth and eat them.) For his first solid food, he probably ate about 2 teaspoons of it, which was pretty impressive! Unfortunately, we haven't been able to re-create his moment of solid food eating. Mixing the bananas with oatmeal cereal made him pout so hard I though his bottom lip would permanently stay that way, and giving him pears have been met with similar pouting and even some screaming. So, we are laying off of the solids for a little while, giving him some time to want it. No need to hurry him along when he is still just fine with his formula!



And this was a couple of days later (his attitude has not really improved since then) ...

*The title is reference to that Gwen Stefani song. I started singing it when he ate those bananas. And now I can't seem to get the song out of my head.

1 comment:

Emilie said...

SO CUTE!