Tuesday, October 06, 2009

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

(Hope you can read Will's shirt. You might need to double-click on the picture.)




Can you guess the rest of the story???

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love it!

As you know, I am ecstatic for you all!

Elizabeth said...

Yay! Congrats... I know this sounds funny, but a lot of times when I click on your blog I've been wondering if I'll read an announcement like this :) I hope you are feeling well!

Elizabeth said...

and do I see an A and B on there? Is that twins???

Ariail said...

Wow! I am shocked after the Prosecco discussion. No wonder you wanted that cheese sampler so badly.
I am very excited for your family.

Marie said...

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY!!!!! OMG!! That is fantastic, Emily!!! If it wasn't 11:30 pm I'd be on the phone calling you right now!! Can't wait to catch up!!!!