Friday, March 12, 2010

32 week check-up

The girls and I had another great check-up at the doctor's office this morning. They did another growth ultrasound. Things are getting really packed in there so it is getting really hard to see much of anything. The girls are both breached with their heads pressing on my ribs and their toes kicking the %#^& out of my bladder. I can feel them so low sometimes that I swear a foot is about to poke out. Apparently, they were spooning each other this morning. :-)

Some fun measurements today - Carter is measuring at 4lb and 1 oz and Catie is measuring at 3 lbs and 12 ozs. When Will was born, he weighed just at 7 lbs, so if the growth estimates are right, I already have more pounds of baby in me than I ever did with Will. And my uterus is measuring at 38 weeks!!

But no worries so far as far as early delivery. We are still shooting for April 15th and the doctor said she would be completely happy if we could wait until April 1st. In other words, if I went into labor around then, she would not try to stop it but would go ahead and perform the c-section.

We're getting close!

No comments: