A way for us to keep family and friends posted about Will and the twins!
Uh oh! Looks like we are in trouble for when he and Alex get together - not tellng what they will plot together!
Sorry - that is suppose to say "no telling" not "not tellng." :-)
I LOVE this picture...
What a funny picture of your little mastermind. Love it.
OH my goodness...that has got to be one of the best pictures I've ever seen...that one will be a keeper!!
Love it! Too funny, and Will is too cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Uh oh! Looks like we are in trouble for when he and Alex get together - not tellng what they will plot together!
Sorry - that is suppose to say "no telling" not "not tellng." :-)
I LOVE this picture...
What a funny picture of your little mastermind. Love it.
OH my goodness...that has got to be one of the best pictures I've ever seen...that one will be a keeper!!
Love it! Too funny, and Will is too cute!
Post a Comment