


Will went in for his first visit to his pediatrician this morning. It was quite a challenge to make sure everyone was up, dressed, nursed and ready to go for the 8am appointment. But we made it and everything looks wonderful! Will is very healthy - it is such a blessing that there appears to be nothing wrong with him. His circumcision has healed very well. His belly button is almost totally healed - there is a little wound inside where the umbilical cord was, so the doctor has asked us to wait until next Monday before submerging it in water and giving Will a "real" bath.
Here are his stats at 2 weeks:
Head circumference was 25% percentile at 13 7/8 inches.
Weight is at 50% percentile at 7 pounds 2 ounces.
Height is at 75% percentile at 21 1/4 inches. (This one cracked Ellis and I up. He obviously didn't get his Daddy's genes on this one! Ellis said if Will's height continued to be up there percentile-wise he'd want a paternity test! :) )
Attached are a sampling of the billion pictures Ellis and I have taken over the last week and half of little Will's life. (The foot picture is specifically for Jennifer at her request! Doesn't he have the cutest little feet?! :) )
Here are his stats at 2 weeks:
Head circumference was 25% percentile at 13 7/8 inches.
Weight is at 50% percentile at 7 pounds 2 ounces.
Height is at 75% percentile at 21 1/4 inches. (This one cracked Ellis and I up. He obviously didn't get his Daddy's genes on this one! Ellis said if Will's height continued to be up there percentile-wise he'd want a paternity test! :) )
Attached are a sampling of the billion pictures Ellis and I have taken over the last week and half of little Will's life. (The foot picture is specifically for Jennifer at her request! Doesn't he have the cutest little feet?! :) )
2 comments:
I just cannot think of anything more cute than tiny baby feet!
Will is such a gorgeous baby!
Thanks for the new pictures! I just want to kiss his little face! He is beautiful, and I am so glad that he is healthy and everything is going well.
And despite him being in a high percentile height wise, he is clearly Ellis's child. He couldn't look any more like him, especially in the first picture.
Post a Comment