Monday, February 26, 2007

2 Month Check-up




Last Wednesday, Will turned 2 months old. Wow, has time flown by. We went for his big 2 month check-up during which he had to get 4 shots! :( He actually did really well and the pediatrician says Will is looking really good and healthy!! What more could a mother ask for?

I wish I'd brought the camera because Will just laughed and giggled and played while the doctor was in there. He only screamed temporarily when he was prodded with that instrument-thing in his ear (and the shots, of course).

His stats:
Weight: 10lb and 13oz (25th percentile - dr. assured us it was okay he dropped in percentile for weight)
Length: 23 3/8 in (still 75th percentile)
Head: 15 1/4 in (25th percentile)

So we've got a long, lean baby!

When Will got his shots, I held my cheek to his and kept promising it would be better soon. Despite losing hearing temporarily in one ear, he and I both did okay. Will quit wailing as soon as it was over and my eyes only got blurry. When we got home, Will slept for 5 hours straight. He started having a fever late that afternoon. Poor guy was so hot - but it broke by Friday afternoon.

Now, that he has got his first round of immunizations, Will and I are venturing out more. Today, I went across town to Babies R Us and to get some formula at Sam's all by myself. He did beautifully!! And so did I! Yea!

No comments: