Monday, February 26, 2007

Visiting Will's Cousins

Will and Anna first meet. Anna seemed happy about it but Will was a bit unsure....

and then Will commenced to screaming, upsetting his little cousin. Well, hopefully they will get along better when they are older! :)

Sweet Cousin Kate holding Will.

Little Anna!

Will enjoying some time with his Aunt Kathy.

Saturday we drove up to see Will's Nanny, Aunt Kathy and Uncle Clarence, and his cousins Kate and Anna. It was the first time I was able to see Anna. I realized I had already forgotten what its like to have a tiny newborn in your arms!! Anna is just precious and soooo tiny!

(Will did wonderfully on his first "long-distance" trip. Its about an hour and half to see Ellis's family and Will slept the whole way. The boy loves car rides!)

1 comment:

Julie said...

He looks so big compared to her!