A way for us to keep family and friends posted about Will and the twins!
That is hysterical! I particularly like the one of your dad snoozing with Will. Gosh, I do remember those days!
And Mitzi doesn't seem to be too put out about little Will.
So sweet!
Mitzi has done amazingly well with Will. She doesn't mind him at all, and I think is just happy someone is home every day right now. :)
HOW CUTE ARE THESE PIX????
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is hysterical! I particularly like the one of your dad snoozing with Will. Gosh, I do remember those days!
And Mitzi doesn't seem to be too put out about little Will.
So sweet!
Mitzi has done amazingly well with Will. She doesn't mind him at all, and I think is just happy someone is home every day right now. :)
HOW CUTE ARE THESE PIX????
Post a Comment