Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A fabulous picture

Grandpa took this one. Isn't it great? This is one to frame!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

That's great and hilarious! It looks professional! I wonder what little Will is thinking about at that moment?

Julie said...

Look how sweet! He does look like he has something on his mind!

mimiross said...

I just came to your blog to check out the pictures of little Will. What a sweetie! Jennifer told me how sweet he was so I thought I better check him out a bit! What a cutie. I love that picture. He seems so small compared to Alex. I don't know why they have to grow up so fast. You have to savor every moment because they are all so special. It just goes by in a flash. I wish we had had digital cameras when Jennifer and Holly were little, I would have a lot more pictures of them at least!

Marie said...

He's changed so much! I can't tell who he looks like anymore! Your dad should become a professional...that picture is awesome!