I had a wonderful baby shower today that Lindsey, Julie and Jennifer hosted for me. Even though we had to postpone it to a Sunday afternoon after the blizzard of 2010, it was a huge success (I think!). The twins racked up on all kinds of adorable outfits, and we now officially have lots and lots of pink to add to our house of blue. Yay! Thank you to everyone! My only regret - not bringing a camera!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Lots O' Pink!
I had a wonderful baby shower today that Lindsey, Julie and Jennifer hosted for me. Even though we had to postpone it to a Sunday afternoon after the blizzard of 2010, it was a huge success (I think!). The twins racked up on all kinds of adorable outfits, and we now officially have lots and lots of pink to add to our house of blue. Yay! Thank you to everyone! My only regret - not bringing a camera!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment