Saturday, February 27, 2010
April 15th!
No, I'm not talking about tax day. I'm talking about the birthday we are aiming for. I went in for my 30 week check-up last Friday. It was pretty short and not terribly exciting. Except that my doctor and I discussed when the babies would be here. I really really want her to deliver the girls because she delivered Will, and I trust her the best, but I guess I need to come to terms with the fact that it may not be her. It appears that she will be on spring break the week I am 36 weeks, and the only day she is doing deliveries when I am 37 weeks is April 15th. I will be 37 weeks and 2 days on that day. Cross your fingers!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You'll make it! How exciting to know the date (hopefully)!!! :-)
Post a Comment