I could just gobble this boy up!
Will is finding his hands more and more interesting each day. Its fascinating to watch him grow - he changes from day to day and sometimes from morning to night! He is discovering that sucking on his fingers is a pleasing thing to do!
Will is finding his hands more and more interesting each day. Its fascinating to watch him grow - he changes from day to day and sometimes from morning to night! He is discovering that sucking on his fingers is a pleasing thing to do!
And the pouty picture? In just the last 3 days or so, Will has learned how to stick out his bottom lip and pout. It makes me laugh when he does it, which I am sure is not the effect he is going for!
2 comments:
Will is too cute! I used to think he looked just like Ellis, but now I can see you, too, Emily! I cannot wait to spend some time with Will next weekend!!!!
Love the pictures! He is precious. I am really looking forward to next weekend, but only if Will sleeps. I don't want him waking us up.
Ha Ha! Just kidding! :)
Post a Comment