Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
I really can't believe how fast he is growing -- and I know I say that all the time. But its so true, and I know it won't ever stop either! He has also learned to roll over on his right side, although he has a little trouble rolling back over on his back. He is almost able to hold his head completely steady - and does if he isn't tired at all.
He now has the biggest smile, which Ellis captured in the picture below. Getting the perfect photo is hard! We learned that first-hand yesterday when we went to a photography studio to get pictures of Will made. But I can't complain - he did amazingly well. He really enjoyed the lights and the big camera that kept being put in his face. He put up with a lot. We were there for 3 hours and he did a wonderful job for a good 2 hours. We were all exhausted afterwards, and Will slept for a little over 3 hours once we got home. We got some really adorable, wonderful shots. Its going to be hard to pick from them. But, I will hopefully have his birth announcement with one of the pictures soon! (Its about time, right?)
7 comments:
Look at the smile! I love it! He is beautiful...looking more like his momma every day!
We can't wait to see him, and introduce him to the chaos. Does he know what he is in for?
THREE HOURS????? he deserves a cookie (if only he had teeth...). we're doing good if we make it 30 minutes and no, i'm not kidding. AM's 1 year old pics were 20 minutes and that's all I could handle. can't wait to see them. the smile is PRECIOUS!
So precious! He is adorable!
AHHH! I can't wait to see him this weekend!!! He is the cutest!
I love the video and that SMILE! Doesn't it just brighten your world?? I have to say, I think the picture of him sitting in the bumbo on the kitchen counter in front of the knife set is priceless and I hope CPS doesn't see it....Hahha. :)
Ha!! I've thought about the knives on the counter before ... wonder what DSS would say.
Post a Comment