Tuesday, April 24, 2007

4 Month Check-up




Will had his 4 month check-up this week. Everything looked wonderful. His pediatrician was surprised we hadn't seen him since Will's last check-up at 2 months. But Will has just been a healthy boy.*

Here are his official stats:

Height: 25 1/4 inches (75-90 percentile) (sorry, Ellis, Will is going to tower over you when he is in middle school.)

Weight: 13 lb 13 oz (25 percentile)

Head Circum: 16 1/4 in (25 percentile)

We got the information on feeding him solids! Can't believe we are ready for that. Of course, the pediatrician said some babies are ready right away and others aren't until they are 6 months. But Ellis and I kind of suspect that Will is going to be opening his mouth wide for the spoon. We'll see! We're going to give it a shot with rice cereal this weekend!

(* So far anyway. Despite the marvelous check-up, the Farrs have not been too healthy this week. Ellis caught my stomach bug (I know, I spoke too soon) yesterday. At least we're pretty sure that is what he had. My allergies have kicked into high gear. Lets just say I can not WAIT until this weekend.)

1 comment:

Julie said...

He has the most kissable face!!!

Does he like his jumperoo at home as much as at school? When Charlie went to the nursery at the gym when he was very young, they put him in the swing and he loved it. So I went and bought the nicest swing I could, and of course he hated it.

Good luck with the cereal- we want to see video.