From yesterday's report, it sounds like Will had a great time at day care. Daddy checked on him a good bit, and I restrained myself to only call twice. But each time, Will was either eating, sleeping, or having a ball - in the swing, on the playmat, or in someone's arms. I think he loves watching all the other kids in his classroom. I also apparently missed the first "first" of Will -- he laughed for the first time when someone tickled him. Daddy heard it ... but I missed it. :( Oh well - hopefully little guy will laugh for me soon too!!
We'll see how he does as time goes on and the "newness" of the toys and the kids wears off. But I think Will is going to adjust to day care life just fine. (And Mommy will too! :) )
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment