Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Sleep Deprived

Dear Will,

You must be the smartest baby on the planet since you apparently already understand the English language. I mean, that would account for why you knew that Mom and Dad were both going back to work this week right? Which is why you stopped sleeping through the night on Sunday night before the work week even started? I can't believe its just pure coincidence.

I do miss you terribly - today has been harder than yesterday, and I imagine it will get worse before it gets better. But I promise we can play and have a good time when Mom comes home and when she gets up in the morning. We really really don't need the every hour throughout the night wake-up calls that you did last night. (Although, admittedly, when I finally gave up and let you sleep with me around 5am this morning, I loved cuddling with you.)

Love,
Mom

No comments: