Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Laughing


I finally had the guts to take a picture of Will once he fell asleep last night. The boy didn't move an inch when I took this picture. So -- this is how my baby sleeps every night. He is still being a good sleeper (keeping my fingers crossed).

Will continues to do very well at day care. Mommy is having a hard time being away from him -- BUT last night Will laughed at me for the first time. YEA!! I loved it! I had to make an utter fool of myself, dancing and singing to music, but its amazing what you will do as a parent to get your kid to laugh. :)

And in case one needed proof of how much kicking my baby loves to do -- this was last night as I was getting his bath ready:



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

No comments: