Tuesday, April 24, 2007

First Illness!

Poor little Will has caught his first cold. Its so pitiful hearing something as tiny as him sniffle, sneeze, and cough. Thankfully, so far anyway, the cold has not dampened his spirits. He is still playing and smiling and sleeping well at night. Will has his 4 month appointment this afternoon, so that is pretty good timing I guess!

Mommy also caught the first illness since Will was born. I caught some awful stomach bug Thursday night. After dying to spend time with my baby all last week and looking forward to beautiful weather to enjoy over the weekend - I was immediately quarantined all day Friday.
:( I didn't do anything but sleep all day Friday and then felt cruddy all weekend. I think Will missed day care because Daddy and I were so drained and probably a bit boring!! I hate being separated from my baby, although it seemed to work (knock on wood)! Neither Will nor Daddy got the dreaded stomach bug.

2 comments:

The Comers said...

welcome to the club. the last stomach bug at our house hit all 4 of us. yikes. glad to hear that will is loving daycare and, so far, has avoided all yuk-ness but his cold. he's a cutie!

Head Lima Bean said...

hope you are feeling better and everyone is avoiding the bug!