Carter has lost some weight but is up to 5 bottle feeds a day. Catie is now up t0 all feedings by bottle but they have left her tube in for now in case she gets too tired. Preemies have a hard time feeding from a bottle or nursing - it wears them out - so we have to slowly work them up to having the energy and the calories to eat on their own for each of their 8 feedings a day.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is so exciting! They are absolutely adorable together!! I hope ya'll are hanging in there, I know you can't wait to get your sweet baby girls home!!
Everyone looks great. I am so glad the girls are doing better.
they are just beautiful! So glad to hear they are improving every day :)
HOORAY! it's so much fun reading your updates about the girls (and i'm learning so much too!) on the blog. sending happy calorie filled thoughts your way...maybe you should try slipping them some chocolate eggs through the tubes...they do wonders for weight gain.
I love seeing them together!
Post a Comment