Friday, April 23, 2010
My current TV obsession
When Will was a newborn, he would not let us put him down in anything so I spent a lot of time on the couch holding him while he slept. To pass the time, I became addicted to the TV show Grey's Anatomy - a show I still love. With the girls, when I am feeding them, I have become completely addicted to the new series called Parenthood. Is anybody else watching this? I love it! Unfortunately, its new so I only have last night's episode that I have not watched unlike Grey's when I had 2 1/2 seasons of the show to entertain myself with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Have y'all been watching Modern Family? I love it!
Hey Mama! You know that my high school sweetheart, Sam Jaeger is in Parenthood, right? He plays the stay at home Dad...you were at his house when you went to prom with our friend, Dan way back in the day, remember? So you knew him back when!
Jaime - That IS him, isn't it! What a great show for him to get a part on!
Post a Comment