Wednesday, April 28, 2010

4 Weeks Old

Carter and Catie turned 4 weeks old yesterday. I am already learning the enormous amount of patience and luck that is required to get a decent picture of more than one baby! :-) These were taken right after the girls got a bath and before they got to eat, so they did very well for their first posed picture considering the reasons they had to be really grumpy.

(Catie is in pink and Carter is in white.)


Will helped me out in getting the girls to look up, so we rewarded him with this shot. It was Daddy's idea and I was beyond nervous the whole time. But will was SO excited to hold both of them and did a wonderful wonderful job. He kept exclaiming "I have 2 of them!"



5 comments:

Molly said...

They are SO SO cute! I do think that Carter looks a lot like her mama

Jennifer said...

ADORABLE!

Jennifer said...

Also, it looks like they have grown soooo much!!! They look great! When can we come to visit? :-)

Ariail said...

So sweet.

Marie said...

Wow! They have grown!! Their cheeks are filling out and they are SO precious! Can't believe it's already been 4 weeks.