Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter!

Thankfully, the Easter bunny found his way to our house this morning for Will. :-)

He was so funny collecting the eggs. He would pick up each one, shake it, ask "Whats in there?", open it, exclaim about the candy or jelly beans he found, and then slowly proceed to the next one. The kid better get quicker about finding eggs because he'll have his sisters to compete with soon!


Afterwards, he and Daddy went to Easter service. I am still working on getting over my c-section so I stayed home and tried to rest (probably not very sucessfully - my house is a mess!). After Ellis and I got home from visiting the girls this afternoon, we all settled in on the couch to watch the Princess and the Frog again that the Easter bunny had brought Will. It was so nice to snuggle up to him and spend that kind of time with him. Although, his bed time has gotten pushed back and later and later and later. We need to work on that I suppose ... :-)

No comments: